The sunnah practice from Prophet Muhammad encourages his believer to consume clean and healthy food, this is because the stomach is the key to good health or illness. Superfoods are a nutrient-dense food, they are high in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Madu Kurma contains sunnah food such as honey and dates. It also contains 18 types of whole grains that are high in dietary fiber and antioxidants.
- Combination of Sunnah food and 18 Multi-grains
- Dates for More Nutrients, Better Control of Blood Sugar and Provide Energy
- Honey for a Natural Sweetener and High in Antioxidants
- High in Calcium
- High in Dietary Fiber
- Source of Iron
- Cholesterol Free
- No 1 Multi-Grain Beverage Brand in Malaysia
- Honey – Natural sweetener with high in antioxidants.
- Dates – Fruits loaded with nutrients, including vitamins, minerals and dietary fiber.
- Calcium – Aids in development of strong bones and teeth.
- Prebiotic Inulin – Helps the growth of good bacteria and boosts immunity system.
- Cholesterol free.
- High in Calcium.
- High in Dietary Fiber.
- Source of Iron.
- Trans Fat Free.
- All ages.
Mix 3 scoops (~25g) of Madu Kurma with 125ml warm water. Let soaked for 2 to 3 minutes, stir and enjoy thereafter. Ice may be added as an option.