The non-intrusive COVID-19 rapid test kit for SELF-TEST in human saliva and nasal swab samples. Get your test results at ease within 15 minutes from the comfort of your home or any premise of your choice.
- Quick, accurate & painless screening tool that is suitable for home self-testing and mass screening without requiring any specific instrument to detect any possible COVID-19 infection early
- Each test kit comes in single test per package with unique QR code that is supported by mySALIXIUM App for ease of result generation, authentication and test tracing.
- Suitable for home, school/ college, factory, travel, construction sites
- No Pain – Less invasive sample collection method (saliva/nasal swab)
- Fast – Rapid screening in less than 15 minutes
- Unique QR Code – For accurate report generation, authentication and test tracing
- Halvec Verified – Tested by Halvec Laboratories, free from alcohol and animal DNA
- Safe Swabs – Disposable swabs for saliva and nasal are included in individual sterile packing to minimize cross contamination
- Waste Bag – Disposable waste bag is included for safe and easy disposal after use
- Reliable – Endorsed by Ministry of Health, Malaysia
- Sensitivity : > 91% ( vs FDA Emergency Use Authorized real-time RT-PCR )
- Specificity : 100% ( vs FDA Emergency Use Authorized real-time RT-PCR )
- Test time : 15 minutes
- Storage condition : 4-30°C
- CE-IVD : Marked
- Sample type : Saliva and anterior nasal swab specimen
- Shelf Life : 18 months
Positive Result – If you see TWO red lines at C and T regions, it is a positive result. The lines can be distinct or faint. You are tested Covid-19 positive.
- RT-PCR test is still required for confirmation of Covid-19 infection. You are advised to seek medical attention immediately even though you may not display any symptoms.
- Be guided as per the latest SOPs.
Negative Result – If you see ONE red line at C, and no line at T, it is a negative result.
- You probably do not have Covid-19. However, you are advised to continue monitoring yourself for symptoms if you suspect you might have been exposed to the virus as there may be a chance of a false-negative result.
- Should you develop symptoms later, you are advised to do a RT-PCR test for confirmation.
Invalid Result – If you do not see any lines, or one line at T, it is an invalid result. The test is inconclusive.
- Use a new test kit to repeat the test.
Disclaimer :- MOH Advisory: Currently, Home testing by Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) is advised in symptomatic individuals and immediate contacts of confirmed positive cases.
For Negative Test: If you experience any of these symptoms, please contact your doctor immediately. To confirm your results, additional molecular testing, such as a PCR test, may be required. Based on the test results, along with your medical history and symptoms, your healthcare professional will determine the best way to care for you. You must continue to maintain social distance, wash your hands frequently, and wear a mask.
For Positive Test: Consult a medical professional immediately. To confirm your results, additional molecular testing, such as a PCR test, may be required. Based on the test results, along with your medical history and symptoms, your healthcare professional will determine the best way to care for you. To prevent spreading the virus to others, you should isolate yourself. Read the instructions before performing the test. All tests should be conducted by the individuals with their own consent and completely at their own risk, cost and consequences.